1 lb beef burger
½ lb Italian Sausage
1 medium onion
1-2 medium zucchinis
1 can stewed tomatoes (16 oz)
Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Brown the burger with the Italian sausage and onion
- Drain the grease off
- Cut the Zucchini in half and remove the seeds
- Remove some of the zucchini pulp (maybe ½) and chop it fine
- Mix the chopped zucchini with the burger mixture
- Mix the stewed tomatoes in with the zucchini/burger mixture
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Put the cheese on top about 10-15 minutes to melt.